How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Itch!!

Itchiness flared up again today... didn't help that I am on course for 2 days, and that I have to move from building to building out in the sun... Was apprehensive in the morning, and prayed for divine grace and mercy to help me through the day.

Thank God that it was ok, no doubt it was bad at certain period, but the day is finally over... sounds pretty bad eh? But I did see God's Hand at work to keep the stinging itch in check. Leads me to wonder, is this gonna be my daily struggle for as long as I live? Not appealing in the least bit. So very discouraged. In fact, I feel like a sick person, whose health is spiralling downwards, and I can't quite cope with it. Tell me that my feelings are wrong, and not to be heeded.


"And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." 1Pet 5:10

"His grace is sufficient for me, for His power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." 2 Cor 12:9

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Handiworks said…

    hi da jie, thanks for the encouragement and prayers. Indeed God is our strength and refuge, and ever present help in trouble.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Handiworks said…

    hi da jie, thanks for the encouragement and prayers. Indeed God is our strength and refuge, and ever present help in trouble.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home