How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Saturday, August 07, 2004

TGIF

Bought a little book containing scriptures on healing. If I am gonna be trusting in God, I better be grounded in His Truth.

Glad that the weekend's finally here!! Think that it has been a tiring and trying week. Nevertheless, it was somewhat fruitful since I got to talk to several people more in-depth...

At my training course yesterday, we were asked to describe ourselves. I mentioned that I enjoy relating to people one-on-one, as it is less intimidating and offers more opportunity to influence the people I come into contact with. I've always admired people who testify freely and unapologetically about God to others, and I wonder if I would ever be able to do so. Well, one good outcome of my recent condition is that I am now more forthcoming in talking about God. The inhibitions and self-consciousness that held me back previously don't seem to matter anymore. I surprised even myself today by simply inviting a colleague to attend church service with me today. Just a simple invitation, with no worries whatsoever whether he was ready, comfortable, or if I would jeopardise the relationship. Well, he politely declined. Its alright with me. Timing is God's business, mine is to ask...