How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Monday, February 28, 2005

Daily Nuggets of Amazements

Am immersing myself in the worship CD I bought yesterday. It's great to be worshipping God time and again and again. It's kinda different in H worship, since I usually focus more on the keyboard playing. Well, it's my prayer that God may hone my skills, that I can really focus on Him whilst playing, and be instrumental in leading pp in worship.

I went for the KC session with JH last Friday. Pretty much shared JH's sentiments regarding the session. I think that the gist i gathered is a simple, yet life transforming truth - "to keep on listening to the Word of God. Continuing in the truth is what made Jesus free, and continuing in that truth is what will make me free. Most Cs haven't even begun to comprehend the kind of freedom they've been given in Jesus..." The testimonies are certainly uplifting. Lord, help me to internalise Your Truths daily!

On my work frontier, I'm back at the test venue to conduct re-tests for the next 3+weeks. Took me a while to adjust today. Hit a slight problem in the morning, and was a bit thrown off by it, as we had not anticipated certain scenarios and had not catered for it. It's rather late to make changes by now. Committed the issue to God and He answered almost immediately by giving me an idea to work round the problem. I'm surprised by His peace that surpasses all understanding. So amazing!

Am also praying for God's leading as I take stock of my work thus far. The last thing I want is to be led by my own judgment and biasness. Godly wisdom is what I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home