How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Of Life and Death

Honestly, am too tired to blog at this unearthly hour, but I really want to appreciate everyone for the care and concern shown to me regarding my granny's health. By the grace of God, and many of your prayers, my granny survived the ordeal! I learnt that her heart actually stopped beating for moments, and she had to be revived with the machine that sends some currents through the pumps (whatever it's called). Through this week, I got to appreciate life a lot more, to take things easier esp. at work.

And I got a rude shock last week when I returned to office Wed morning, and found out that one of our Asst Mgr has passed on. He had a sudden heart attack while holidaying overseas. A real shock! He was only 46, and was a really, really nice person. He helped me in one of my assignment previously, although I did not report to him. Indeed, many of us felt the grief deeply. I do not understand it, OLord, but I choose to look to You. Pls continue to shine Your light in this workplace.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home