How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Psalm 23

I've got this sudden urge to blog, this early Sat morning. I guess its Sat, and there’s no work later, so I can afford to stay up much later, so that kinda takes some stress off me.

I am so honoured to be the first to link up D's blog to mine… Welcome to the blogging culture, D! Going by our regular practice, you will soon have your blog as a link on all our blogs. Talk about the close knit of this blogging community ;)

Over the past few days, God has been bringing my attention back to Psalm 23 again and again, reminding me that "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want..."

It's amazing how my perspective gets so clouded when God is out of the picture. My mood, my zeal and my hope in life becomes eroded easily. But when God gently restores my focus back on Him and His Truth, my outlook becomes positive again. Each encounter with God is just so special and uplifting. Indeed, He restores my soul. Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home