How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Monday, October 25, 2004

Hard at Work

It's 8pm already! And here I am, still seated at my office desk, working through some test plans, scrutinising them to the minutest detail. This is in preparation for a new system which is currently being developed. I am already behind schedule in handing up this massive piece of work! Trying my best, and I sincerely think that I'm not the only one lagging behind schedule ;P

Well, I will prob stay on as late as I can 'tahan'. Bringing work home is not a good option, since the work is left untouched more often and not. At least, I am thankful that my colleague in the next cubicle is also clocking late hrs today...

Breather's over. Back to the excel sheets now!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home