How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Monday, September 20, 2004

Past Week!

The past week was one of rest, recharge, and respite from work. Had a retreat on Tue afternoon, attended a course on Thu and Fri, went for my company's charity walk, watched a frisbee tournament, supported a friend at a competition on Sat, celebrated midautumn festival with HC on Sun. What an eventful week!

A personal highlight for me was the frisbee tournament. I thoroughly enjoyed the 5+hrs we were there at Marina South, watching the games in action and soaking in the atmosphere of the tournament. And mesmerised by this certain sweet voice coming through the PA system periodically... :)

And yes, the speed, stamina and techniques of the players were just so outstanding! I also noticed that the frisbee game is rather steeped in the "ang-moh" culture... the friendliness, the accents, the beer gulping that the players displayed. Honestly felt as if I were in some foreign land with a different culture. Thank God for this experience, cause I am much more inspired to hone my playing skills, after watching the games in action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home