How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Monday, August 30, 2004

Deleted!!

I am so upset with myself that I had accidentally deleted some of my blog entries!! Don't ask me how and why, it just happened, and I had thought that I was cleaning out my draft copies... sigh, so angry with myself! And I can't remember how many and which were the entries that I have deleted... So forgetful and blur...

Thank God that I have recollection of only 1 entry which was significant:

Presenting Myself Before God.

Blogged on 27/8, after I had returned from NCC. I had gone to the service, with the intention of presenting myself healed before God, giving Him all the praise and thanks. And I was so blessed as I encountered the Lord so personally and lovingly intervening in the circumstances leading to the service.

I quoted from Matthew 8:2-4
" 'A man with leprosy came and knelt before Him and said, "Lord, if You are wiling, You can make me clean.' Jesus reached out His hand and touched the man. 'I am willing,' He said. 'Be clean!' Immediately he was cured of his leprosy. Then Jesus said to him, 'See that you don't tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them.' "

Another lengthy entry is actually what I had published only moments before regarding appraisals... oh well, am too tired to re-produce everything again... Will end off as such for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home