How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Simply Divine!

May I testify that I have been healed! No symptom for the past 1+ week. To me, this is nothing short of a miracle and God's divine intervention! Amen! I have learnt so much from God the past few weeks, it is so awesome.

And I am so glad that He is continually showing me little nuggets of revelation through His Word and stringing thoughts in my mind. May I be prayerfully considering these daily.

A qn: How many of us will instinctively reach out and touch the garment of Jesus and believe that healing will flow, if not for the example of the woman with the issue of blood (Matt 9:20-22)? I was reading Matt 14:34-36 that "pp brought all their sick to Him and begged Him to let the sick just touch the edge of His cloak, and all who touch Him were healed." I was puzzled why the people had acted this way. And the revelation just hit me that these people had probably heard of the woman with the issue of blood who was healed in the manner, and they believed in Jesus' power as a result. Maybe, some of us just require that same testimony / results of God's work, before we take the first step to believe His goodness. If so, may I be that testimony of His divine healing!
My daily prayer for the past 1+ week , as worded in the little book that I bought.
" Father, I now understand that it is Your will that I walk in completeness, soundness, and perfect wholeness in my spirit, soul and body. Jesus Christ, Your Son, and now my Lord and Savior, paid the price in full at Calvary's cross for my health and well-being. I refuse to be robbed of this provision any longer, in Jesus' Name.

The alien forces of wrong thoughts, oppression, depression, torment, fear, affliction, infirmity, sickness, and disease cannot reside in me, because You live in me now, Lord Jesus, through the Person of the Holy Spirit. With the authority You have invested in me I command every alien force to be replaced by Your ressurection power.

Today, I receive an exchange of Your strength for my weakness; Your joy for my sadness; Your pleasure and delight for my sorrow and heaviness; Your hope for my despair; Your peace for my torment; Your prosperity of spirit, body, mind, finances, and relationships for any lack I have experienced; Your ability for my inability; Your acceptance for my rejection; Your obedience for my rebellion; Your encouragement for my discouragement; Your soundness for my brokenness; Your comfort for my pain; and Your courage, Lord, for my fear and timidity.

I command my muscles, tissues, cells, and blood to come in line now with Your ressurection life, Lord Jesus. Thank You for fully aligning my spirit, body, and mind - and every other area of my life - with Your perfect soundness provided for me through Your shed blood at Calvary, Lord Jesus. Through daily doses of Your Word and meditation upon Your promises, Lord, I will walk in divine health, in Jesus' name. Amen"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home