How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Retreat

Hi yo! It seems a long time ago since I last blogged. Came back from a retreat in JB last weekend. Must say that it was physically quite rewarding (enuff sleep, food, relaxation), and a great getaway from work.

Well, but we did spend substantial time planning, praying, feedback-ing, discussing, listening, thinking... I am certainly quite impressed by some of the observations made by the others, the perspective, the macro view... something which i think i lack... Certainly more issue(s) to work through even after the retreat. Will prayerfully approach these.

I will also need to spend some time pondering on how to convey some of the ongoings to my cell. I certainly do not want to do injustice to the endless discussion and exploration we've had, by simply presenting the outcome alone. Definitely require wisdom and sensitivity to God in this.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home