How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A Delight

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing." Zeph 3:17

Was led to this verse from a devotional guide. Not sure why, but it just left such a delightfully warm and tender effect on me. It is so reassuring to be reminded of God's great love. Its not the acknowledgement that yes, God loves all of mankind, but something so much more personal... Imagine, my Almighty God rejoicing over me with singing. He actually sings over me... ah, so Divine! He quiets me with His Love... Indeed, I rest in His complete love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home