How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Lost again?!

Yes, as you may have noticed, my template looks different now. I have apparently lost a chunk of my template for the past 2 days, and I hadn't even realised it!!

Thanks to Avie who helped me narrow down the possibilities. I could have lost the template (links, chatterbox, site meter etc) during my last save. I kinda recall that the PC hanged halfway, and I had to re-launch the browser. Hence, template could have been saved halfway. All the bottom portion got chopped off.

Its the second time I had such a boo-boo experience with this blog thingie. So upseting. Received a suggestion from Avie about saving a copy of the template html as backup. Hmmm, I think that it pays to do so. But, let me get my template up and running first. During the weekend perhaps... It will take up much time and effort. Meanwhile, let me mourn over the "loss".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home