How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Just some thoughts

At the meeting with P just now, we were exhorted to pray regularly for our cell, and I realise that this is an area which I need to work on. And I know that the primary key is not in disciplining myself to do so, but it lies with having a shepherd's heart for the flock. I'm so glad that I have not been left alone to "cultivate" this heart of mine. Rather, it is my Lord who is molding me.

A phrase that I often quote, "I do not trust in my ability to follow God, but I trust in His ability to lead me". So it shall be, as I plod along in this responsibility, may God increase my heart for His people, and my joy in serving Him.

On another note, I was rather inspired by WB on Sun, when he mentioned that he was treating his family to the musical Mamma Mia. Its such a sweet gesture. Ok, I'm spurred on to do likewise. Afterall, my dad had mentioned before that he'll love to visit the "durian" sometime...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home