How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm back

Yes, finally got down to applying for a gmail account, to continue using this blogsite... Am pretty tired now, after fiddling with the PC for a while. So shall keep this short for now. There have been many occasions when I felt like airing my thoughts the past few weeks, but was "prevented" from doing so due to one reason or another.

Just last Friday, I received news of the sudden passing of my colleague, a staff who used to work in my team. He was transferred to another dept one year ago. Since then, I had little contact with him. Nevertheless, his sudden departure weighed upon my heart. He had a stroke and fell, hurting his head. Was in coma for a week or so before passing on. I am again reminded about life's fragility. Really, nobody should take life for granted.

I ask myself why I had not shared my faith with this colleague of mine earlier. No doubt it would have been awkward since I was not close to him. I wonder how things would have been if I had only done so... Indeed it is super important that we take every opportunity to share God's love to people around us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home