How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Friday, May 16, 2008

CARS

Heh, I have been wondering if I should migrate to Multiply site. Heard that its much faster to post the pics. Oh well, am still here... guess I am less inclined to changes. Told myself I should blog about this: Cars...

Daniel is actually quite crazy about fast Jap cars. And my knowledge and interst in this area is really minimal. Ever since knowing him, he has been talking about various cars and the performance, costs, and how to modify the cars etc. He is super conscious of cars that are on the streets and can tell what engines they have, just by the sound they make. I am one who is not even aware of sportscars when they zoom by. Now, after months of being with him, I am now quite conscious of turbo charged cars that are on the streets. Heh, and I do not even have to try to listen out for it. Talk about influence... Oh well, but I am still a supporter of good, simple, reliable and economical sedan cars. =)

Also on the cars, I count the number of different cars that Daniel has driven us in since we've been together, and that comes up to a grand total of 9 different cars! Within 7months? Thought that its quite a record. Some of these cars are rented, while others are lent to us.

1) Dan's old Nissan
2) Dan's current Nissan (Off peak car)
3) Dan's friend's car (Honda Accord - used to drive me and parents to airport for our Hong Kong trip)
4) Dan Dad's car
5) Weibin's car when he went for holiday
6) Bro's Lancer
7) Skyline (Rented for V-Day)
8) Dad Friend's manual car
9) Bro's Carens

We have been very blessed cos from time to time, we have people offering their cars to us for use when they go on trips. And these cars do come in very useful since Dan's current car is OPC, and it can be quite inconvenient at times. So yes, I am very thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home