How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Mind Battle

Had to battle another "attack" of negative thoughts today. Mainly due to work. Need lots of wisdom to chart out my path in this organisation, in a mature and positive manner, and to conduct myself with good sense of EQ. Something I'm not confident of achieving, but who says I'm alone...

As I was trying to deal with these negativity, I asked the Lord to bring His Word to my mind, and I was reminded of Prov 3:5-6. "Trust in the Lord with All your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight." Indeed I should not trust in human favour, but in God Himself.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home