How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Part 2? Not exactly...

Its been a week of delay, and part 2 has not be posted... yeah, finally got down to blog it, but think the mood is rather different now.

Basically, I had in mind to blog about the horse riding experience during the retreat. Went with AH and Jache. Glad to have their company, as not many people are usually interested in such activity, and the price was rather steep. On the whole, it was a very pleasant experience, I must say. We opted for the 1 hr lesson which was held within the compound. The 3 of us shared the same training compound, and we basically ride our horses in circles. I love my horse, Botanio (not sure of spelling lah), though I had a hard time trying to remember his name. He is a handsome, black horse, and is very gentle in nature. Generally very obedient too. I was certainly very inspired to pick up more riding lessons after the experience.

Have been really busy lately. Meetings, worship practices, cell, helping out at events, shopping for gifts etc.. Parents have just decided to go on a tour to China in Dec over Christmas! So last minute! So, on top of
Christmas shopping, I have to also buy lots of things for the trip! Just came back from one such buying spree. More to come, I believe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home