How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today's Program

Whew! Thank God for a smooth day today! Borrowed T'warrior's car today as my dad and bro got to work, so I am responsible for today's iternary.

Decided to bring my relatives to Haw Par Villa. Initially thought that it has closed down, but websites still list it as an attraction. Anyway, I called up the office this morning to confirm that it's still open. Though the place is rather run down, I guess it was worth the while going since my relatives are Chinese and they are able to identify the statues quite well. The entire place was rather quiet. We saw pockets of visitors here and there. Very different from the days of old, when entrance fees were high and there were boat rides through the "gates of hell" and not forgetting the thrilling boat rides down the slope...

After the brief tour, I drove us back to Toa Payoh for late lunch. And we shopped a little there before heading home. Breathed a sigh of relief when we reached home. Mission accomplished! But wait, just in the midst of typing this entry, my cousin realised that he has dropped his wallet somewhere, possibly at the fitting room of a shop in Toa Payoh. So, we headed out again to trace the missing wallet containing his NRIC. This time, it was raining cats and dogs. (Princess, am reminded of your student's "cats and dogs" description on the uniform.. haha) Anyway, thank God we managed to recover the wallet and the NRIC is intact. Thank God for nice people who do not pocket the lost wallet.

So there you have it, my day =) Going out for dinner together later before joining the worship pract. Oh yes, I topped up the petrol for my first time today... hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home