How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Visiting Relatives

Am sitting in front of my PC frantically searching for places of interest in Sgp. 3 of my relatives from KL are visiting over the next 3 days. Realised that I don't have many ideas of where to bring them... shudder... Afraid that this place may be rather boring to them.

Its quite difficult to plan the iternary for 3 persons over 3 generations... My granddad is rather senior, uncle is typical middle aged person, then my cousin is about 12 years old. So how? They are all guys, so shopping seems to be out. Maybe just hop onto the MRT and just make a few stops to see some landscape. I have taken urgent leave to bring them around tmr. Dad will bring them to Sentosa on Fri. They will leave on Sat, so am hoping to pack as much as possible into the iternary. Got to go and work on that now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home