How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

4 days!

4 days to The Day!! We're actually going to participate in the competition soon! As with Jache, this is the first time I'm participating in any competitive sports, so am quite excited and nervous eh. Unfortunately, I haven't been training and jogging as much as I would like to.

We did a recce of the site on Sunday, and I was just standing at the park, imagining how it would look like come Sat... loads of sporty-looking people milling everywhere, discs flying all over, and our supporters will be there too =)... We also tried out a couple of throws on the field there. Surely, it would be a fun time!

From now, need to be praying for clear and cool weather. It's been raining every afternoon / evening for the past few days, and I certainly hope that all the rain would be emptied by Sat ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home