How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Monday, June 27, 2005

No more White Elephant

Am a very happy person this night!! Coz my "die-d" MP3 player, or rather the MP3 ripping software has been revived! Am so grateful to RF for coming by my place to help me with it just now. Prognosis? I think it was a rather simple problem, although that problem has frustrated me for weeks. It takes an "IT-inclined" person to meddle with all the different settings to identify the problem area. Speaks volume about my IT knowledge, or lack of eh? Anyhows, With the new found functions, I managed to rip a few more CDs into my MP3 player before calling it a day. Immensely satisfied.

RF also helped me download some software which allowed me to burn songs from a certain format. Needed it desperately to recover some songs in that format. Another item off the checklist =)

Thanks RF, and thank You Lord for answering my prayers.


1 Comments:

  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    =)

    Reminds me of the satisfaction of having grateful customers after helping them out with their internet connections.

    There's no point of having knowledge in different areas if we aren't going to use it. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home