How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Driving

Was in office today from 9am till 3pm for a data loading job... but I'm not going to complain about work today...

My bro generously allowed me to use his car today. Thank God that the driving/parking experience was a pleasant one, no trying situation. But alas, after I got home, I realised that the car's back bumper has been slightly displaced, and there's a rather obvious gap at the side, next to the rear tyre. I obviously panicked, and quickly mentally replayed my entire journey with the car. No, I had not encountered any incident and there was no way that anyone could have hit the car whilst it was parked at my office car park. No entry was allowed for non-staff, and the car park was virtually empty when I went.

Well, after alerting my bro and tracing back, we suspect that someone could have scraped the side bumper of my bro's car in the process of parking yesterday. Quite irresponsible of that person! But I think not many drivers, in Singapore at least, would own up to causing such accidents unless they are caught in the act. My bro has his first encounter with such irresponsible act.

But 1 lesson learnt is that before taking over or borrowing any car, I should do a quick check of the car's exterior, to know the condition of the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home