How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Tired

Dead tired. That's basically how I'm feeling now. Think I have exhausted my energy through the week, beginning with Sun night, when I experienced an adrenalin pump due to the revived gadget I mentioned about. Mon and Tue nights were alright, although I rushed around a lot. Went home at decent timings 7+/8 pm. Caught the movie War of the Worlds last night, and popped by Paragon to see a friend's architectural model for his final year project. Quite a number of archi models made by final yr archi students are on display there. Impressive, I must say.

Today has been another busy day of activities, because we had to generate some migration files today. We were just rushing to complete as much data cleansing as possible. And in such critical periods, little things tend to go wrong. e,g, my colleague accidentally clicked on a button, and this sent the files into generation a second time, thereby taking up an additional precious hour. Finally, we did produce the files, albeit, a few hours late.

If I could describe this day, I would liken it to the "last minute scrambling, putting up the final touches before staging a big performance". The difference is, this "big performance" is just a beginning, and not an end. I am exhausted, very exhausted. The thought of having be on standby tmr night, and work on Sat and Sun is just too depressing. Where's my rest?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home