How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Old Struggle

Have finally completed the selection of pics from Perth to develop. Came up to a total of 190 pics! So many eh? Prefer to see them in hardcopy than to view them from PC. Will be sending them for developing soon.

On another note, I have again been plagued by the itch over my body. It comes on-off and brings about much inconvenience to my lifestyle, especially when I commute from place to place in this hot climate. This time round, I try not to think about it too much, until those moments when the itch becomes unbearable and distracting. It kinda robs me of any zeal or motivation I have in life, as I cannot bear living like this for the rest of my life! Makes me wonder what God's good and perfect plan for me is. Thoughts of exasperation and defeat comes easily to mind, and I am so tired of fighting them off... How can I be serving in this capacity?! I wonder.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home