How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Kidz Stuff

Have been spending quite a lot of time preparing the children's program for this Sunday. Was surfing the net on Thu for ideas of craft and story telling, bought the materials last evening and did up a sample of the craft today. Not too original an idea, but certainly hope that it'll be enough to keep Rachel and company interested

It's been a long while since I last did craft, or for that matter, did any colouring. I bought a set of colour pencils for this craft. Being a bit "cheapo", and not wanting to spoil the children with "branded" colour pencils, I decided to go for the budget kind of colour pencils - 18 pencils, each with 2 colours. Anyway, it looks very presentable. Lo and behold, when I got home, I realised that only 1 side is ready for use. The other side of each pencil remains unsharpened. And so, I was busy sharpening the colour pencils just now. Honestly, arms a bit tired after all the turning. A price to pay for the price eh...

It's going to be my first time facilitating children's program, so am praying that everything will turn out well. And that the kids won't be bored stiff. Sigh... again, I feel that this is not my cup of tea, but oh well, am going ahead tmr. Lesson is on the Parable of the Lost Son. All glory to Him!

And just thought of posting a pic of the end product. Not bad eh? Will be nice if the snout is made of some other materials, but no time to buy it lah, so this shall be it...

Piggy PouchPosted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home