How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Open - Day 1 (Exhausted!)

As the title says it, I am super tired now, and body aching after today's matches. Erm, though I was somewhat expecting not to do well, didn't expect it to be this "poor". I shan't elaborate on the scores yah... Surprisingly, I am not feeling upset nor disappointed. Rather, I am thankful for so many things:

1) our team got more comfortable and confident with each game
2) our results improved with each game too!
3) I liked it when we gathered to pray at the beginning, before meal, at the end, and when we shouted "Praise God" in our circle. Kinda reminded that we've got a strong and mighty God on our side =)
4) good weather, though some of us were sun-burnt
5) presence of supporters, including Ad, our lovely score keeper
6) wonderful learning experience
7) friendly opponents
8) JY who joined us for the game. Valuable help!
9) All our other foreign "imports" - P.E Teachers!!!
10) Increased publicity. I heard that many pp in the frisbee community are aware of this little group Ultimate Hope playing in Punggol. They were pretty excited that we are fielding a team although we are beginners.

And many more reasons lah... Will update again.

Got to sleep now. Need to report at the field by 7.30am tmr morning!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home