How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Monday, November 21, 2005

On leave today

Took the day off today. Am clearing leave from 2004, so gonna be taking day offs from time to time :) Thank God for the cool and comfy day. Not particularly eventful, just did some grooming regime. Trimmed and coloured my hair. Hopefully its neater and prep for the upcoming festive season.

For some reason, I am looking forward to the Hope Camp in 1+ weeks time. Prob because P and Joe's family are leaving us after that, so am cherishing the moments together as a congregation. No doubt attendance will be small, but I'm sure it'll be a special time together for those gathered. Also praying for a strong sense of God's presence.

Oh, other things happening, not exactly in my life, but nevertheless exciting... bro is finally making prep to marry! And the first step, typical Singaporean, is to secure a flat!! Hmmm, sure things will certainly gain momentum in the next few months although no date has been fixed. Being the helpful aka "kaypoh" sis, I will volunteer to help scout around if need be ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Inspirational thoughts said…

    Saw yr blog abt taking leave.So,can meet up with u since u taking leave.just drop me an sms or phone call. my hols just started today too.:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home