How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Jiang Hua Yu

Finally bought the chinese CD that I have been eyeing for several weeks =) Ever since I knew that Streams of Praise was coming to our ch, I've been wanting to buy at least one of their albums. Unfortunately, didn't manage to catch them live nor buy any album. So today, since I was already in town for work, I purposely made a trip to TP at Plaza to get the CD. Am currently enjoying the songs even as I type this entry. I think its sometimes a refreshing change to worship the Lord in Mandarin. Its like worshiping God from a different faculty of the brain as expressing ourselves in English and in Mandarain are different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home