How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Just Another Kid

Finally finished reading the book "Just Another Kid" borrowed from J. Enjoyed the book very much as it detailed how the teacher masterfully managed a class of troubled kids with great patience and care, and how the kids responded to her.

As I pondered the story over, I suddenly saw myself as one of the kids, in the care of our Heavenly Teacher, how I am lovingly nurtured and shaped to be a beautiful person in Him. He handles each of my inabilities, my failings so masterfully and so personally. Oh, how I love the constant contact with Him. Yes, of late, I seem to sense His prodding more and more in various aspects of my life, to challenge me to respond to Him in love, in faith. Maybe I have become a little more atuned to Him through WIN, through NCC BS, through devotions, through practising His Presence. Yes, may I reflect His continuing handiwork in my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home