How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Cell conference

Cell church conference over the last weekend was great, to say the least. Very inspiring. I felt so "fed" spiritually. Its been a long time since I felt this way. Almost like a church camp, or crusade camp held ages ago. No, I had not gone to this conference feeling in tip-top condition. Rather I thought I was rather unprepared, despite having attended the many prayer meetings prior to this conference. But God is gracious, and He nudged me little by little through each session.

I attended 5 out of the 7 plenary sessions, and I thought that they were very good. Provided an overview of the cell church, attributes of leaders, workings of HS, and many inspiring egs. of lifestyle e. Was rather disappointed that I had to miss Sat morning's 2 sessions due to work commitment.

The workshop on worship was also very interesting. The DUMC worship team was made up of really fun people. And the speakers Stef and Bern were so anointed, especially Stef, I could just see her heart of worship so pure and genuine! Yes, it really touched my heart.

Then there were the 3 sessions of ministry that I was rostered for duty. Quite daunting I must say, but really experienced God's grace and mercy, in that I was so unworthy, but He chose to work through me to touch other people. Am so amazed! Thank God for the privilege and experience. :)

I certainly hope to put what I have learnt into practice. May He grant me the wisdom and strength to work at it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home