How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Friday, March 24, 2006

1 new door opened, 2 doors closed

1 big new door opened, 2 doors closed. Two days after I conveyed my decision to transfer, my big big boss summoned me to see her. Have been prep by my boss about this. But nobody anticipated the option she put forth to me in order to "retain" me... Well, she wanted me to stay on in my current dept, but join another section to assist the manager. Better career advancement opportunity. Hmmm, spoke to the manager thereafter and he had no slightest idea about this. Gotta give my decision on Mon.

Initially, making the decision would have been a big headache, except that today, I was informed officially that my transfer application is unsuccessful. Not sure what went on between the bosses. My suspicion is that this side is unwilling to release me. Whatever the reason, I was quite upset for a while today. It seems that I have no other option if I stay on in this organisation... Then I remembered that I had distinctly prayed for God to make the decision making so clear that I need not doubt. Answered prayer?

Well, I will find out from my ex-colleague about the job offer from Australia and consider it carefully this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home