How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The League

Ha, was asked to join in the fantasy league for EPL this season. Agreed to it finally although I know very little about who's who and which teams are good etc... W helped me set up the team at the very last minute before the season began. Didn't do too well during the first week. Sigh.

Was up till quite late, some days back, in an attempt to read up more about the players. Have even roped in my dad to help select players! And to my sweet surprise, he was very interested and very helpful. He took my teamlist, and some info of other team players, and studied in at work, before coming back to me in the evening with his suggestions! Amazing, but alas, the player I wished to let go is of such low value! Crap! Couldn't get any good ones to exchange with. Settled for one equivalent finally. Oh well, this league thingie seemed to give my dad more reason to keep posted about the games. And yes, we do have more conversation topics now. He just seems pleased to be able to talk with me about the teams and players... He even told me just now that my captain scored a goal although the team lost the match etc.. Yes, I am kept posted without having to log in to check. Hee.

But 1 thing I find about this league, the weekly transfers and updates do take up substantial amount of time... So not sure if I wish to devote so much to priming the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home