How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

WIN WIN WIN

Attended WIN at church just now. I'm so glad I went for it, cos there the Lord met me. I missed last week's session due to tiredness, and I remembered feeling somewhat regretful, so told myself that I should attend it today...

Have been feeling lousy these past weeks for various reasons. And I tend to be quite emotional despite journeying thru the circumstances with the Lord. I didn't understand where the Lord is leading me, and it was getting rather frustrating. At WIN today, there was one segment for us to hear God for a word for the person standing behind us. I received words of encouragement from 2 persons on "Victory" and "Prov3:5-6". So apt! That I needed to trust God and lean not on my own understanding. And I have the confidence that I will be victorious.

While praying for the person behind me, I vaguely see a key and a mold which the key fitted into perfectly. Didn't know what that meant, but when I shared with the brother, alas, he revealed that he is in the business of lock and key!! Amazing! And the analogy of him being the key to unlock God's goodness is so appropriate! It blows my mind to know that God does speak thru me to encourage other people! And that we can hear and discern His voice!

Another point that touched my heart was a lady's sharing that when we lift our hands in worship, we are actually reaching out to our Lord's heart, and He will reach out to our hearts too. She described how it is similar to children who raise their hands to their parents, wanting to draw close to them, and a parent's response would be to reach down too and draw close and whisper into the ear of the child. Oh, such reminder of our Heavenly Father's love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home