How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Amazed

We sang a new song at service on Sunday. Was super touched by the lyrics of the song, especially the stanza's words. And very thankful that A passed me e song to listen as she got it in one of her CDs, so am able to enjoy the song again and again =) Had wanted to post the song here, but have yet to figure out how to do the link, and its a bit late now lah, so shall kiv it...

Song is called "Amazed". Sings of the Lord's love for me, and how He rejoices over me, when I am totally unaware. Music (keyboard and guitar) also very uplifting. Oh, how I want to be like John who boasted of the Lord's love for him, and not like many other disciples who boasted of their love for the Lord.

Amazed
You dance over me while I am unaware
You sing all around but I never hear a sound

Lord I am amazed by You
Lord I am amazed by You
Lord I am amazed by You
How You love me

How wide
How deep
How great
Is Your love for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home