How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Christmas in Sept??

Was feeling rather 'sian' at work today, so decided to listen to some music. Searched my mp3 list and suddenly had an urge to listen to Christmas songs. Yes, its a wee bit too early I know, but well, listened to them anyway. Haha, it's one of my favourite album, called "Christmas for Worship" by Kent Henry. They are familiar Christmas songs, sung in the typical Kent Henry, worshipful style.

Listening to them got me rather "into" Christmas mood. And that got me started thinking about how to bring home the message of Christmas at my workplace. I know that I do not want to miss the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of people around me, and neither does God... So I guess there's got to be lots of delibrate praying and planning about it. And it's never too early to start...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home