How Precious are Your Thoughts

Inspired by Psalm 139:17 "How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Monday, October 16, 2006

BBQ

Finally got down to hosting a BBQ at my place for my JC clique last Sat. It was a small cosy group, about 12 of us in all, including my parents, bro and sis in law. Very comfortable group and my folks knew them since my JC days...

And we had 2 adorable kids in our midst - 3 yr old and 3 month old. My mum just went "gaga" over the 3-month old baby, carrying him and playing with him. Ha ha, all my friends were commenting that she is all ready to have a grandchild. Stress for my bro and wife?? I think so, although mum is unintentional about showing her excitement. Hee.

I didn't really get to catch up with everyone as I was either busy around the house or doing the bbq or somewhere lah. Nevertheless, it was long overdue gathering for everyone. Think its such gatherings that keep us posted on what's happening in each other's lives. And I still thank God for this precious clique of friends who grew up together with me, who formed the first Christian group that I was comfortable with and where I experienced spurring on in the faith.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Inspirational thoughts said…

    Thanks for hosting us. Yes, I also thank God for keeping us together walking with Him and we can are still able to keep in touch with after knowing each other for almost 11 years.Well, time flies!! Do pray that more people can be added into our clique in time to come when the Lord provides..Amen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home